Friday, January 16, 2015

Intro

Hello! 

Welcome to my blog

     My name is Mayalani and I am a senior, graduating in May with a BA in communication and a concentration of communication and communities. 
I have really enjoyed most of the the communication classes I have already taken. And hope that I will continue learn new things and be able to apply them to my life. I love learning about concepts and ideas that explain why humans do the things they do. The art of communication is a very important element, and being able to comprehend it will help lead to a better understanding of life!  
     After graduation I hope to continue my education and pursue a MFA in creative writing. I want to teach at a Community College or private University while writing books in the future. Immediately after graduation I will emerge myself in the education system while earning my masters, possibly as an academic advisor. 
     I am intrigued to learn about interpersonal communication because the main reason I first considered this major was to improve my social skills since I have been shy my entire life and only just in the past few years have forced myself to be more outgoing. I hope I will be able to take what I learn form this class to help myself be a better communicator! 



No comments:

Post a Comment